Sunday, December 12, 2021

Quilts for days…


I fell behind on posting about all the quilts I made over the last several months. So, I will catch up over the next day or so. Get ready for quilts, quilts, and more quilts!







This handmade quilt is made from all cotton: cotton front, cotton batting, and cotton backing.

The scrappy patchwork front is made of 625 2-1/2” squares.

I used a white on cream floral print for the back.

I used a mix of cream prints for the double-fold binding. The double fold French binding was machine sewn on the front and hand-stitched to the back.

A label with the maker's name -mine- (Honeysuckle Lane / Lana Manis) as well as care instructions is attached to the back. It has been machine quilted by me, as well.

Size: 50” x 50”.

SOLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment