Sunday, December 12, 2021

A 25 Patch Block Quilt

 





I make quilts that I love… and I love fabric…all colors, most print styles… and this one is cozy, crinkly, and comfy!

This quilt is made from all the scraps left from the previous quilt. It is made from all cotton: cotton front, cotton batting, and cotton backing.

The front is made of 15 25-patch blocks and 15 large single blocks. I cut and sewed 375 2-1/2” squares to make all of the 25-patch blocks.

The back of this quilt is made from a vintage woven plaid and a brown floral and butterfly print.

I used the brown floral and butterfly print for the double-fold binding. The double fold French binding was machine sewn on the front and hand-stitched to the back.

Size: 56” x 48”.

This one has also been sold, but there are more in my Honeysuckle Lane Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment