Thursday, March 15, 2012

No Doubt


There is no doubt in my mind...


Stuff literally multiplies likes rabbits...


when it's been stored for months and months in your basement...


or in your your workroom...


wherever...

and whenever you are not looking...


so, you know what this means...

another junk sale Saturday night!

I had planned on going through all of my vintage silver pieces for this sale, but I don't think I'll have time to do all of it. It takes a while to sort, photograph, edit, write descriptions (even short ones), upload, and then go back and make corrections, write the newsletter update.... whew! I'd better get busy!

I'll have items on the Vintage pages of my website and I will also list some items on eBay Sunday night. I'll come back Saturday evening and post when everything's ready.

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

3 comments:

  1. I love your crocheted items. They're just beautiful. Did you make them?

    LesleyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, LesleyAnn. I didn't make them. They are all vintage pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your interesting and lovely blog! :)
    www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
    Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)

    ReplyDelete