Monday, September 4, 2023

Pumpkin Pillows are Here!

 


I was looking through my blog for the first time I posted about pumpkin block prints… do you know it was 15 years ago??? The ones below were from my first carvings.


I was making art prints for a festival a few months back and decided to make a few slight changes to my designs. Once I had the pumpkins ready, I thought they’d make fun pillows for fall!

What do you think?




If you’d like a set for your home, you can order them from my Honeysuckle Lane shop.

Did you notice the fall sign in this photo?

The sign was designed by my daughter, Jessica / Simply Jessica and is sold in select Kirklands stores! 

Now, how do you decorate for fall? Do you go all out or add a few touches here and there?

Happy decorating!

Lana



No comments:

Post a Comment