Sunday, September 24, 2023

From Block Prints to Lavender Sachets


Many years ago, I did a lot of block printing, but most were small designs for cards.


I also used the designs to print on fabric to make lavender sachets for a festival each summer. 


Earlier this year, I had my designs printed on fabric at Spoonflower. I made tons of lavender sachets! They always sell well, but since I made so many, I still have plenty to add to my shop!


You can order directly from me or go to my Honeysuckle Lane Etsy shop. They make lovely little thank you gifts and stocking stuffers. I have 4 designs available: farmhouse, gable barn, Gothic arch barn, and church. Which design is your favorite?





That’s it for today… I hope to have a few things around the house to share with you before much longer.

Take care & God bless,

Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment