Monday, October 18, 2021

Just a Pretty Little Quilt


Last year, I think it was last year and not this year, I made a sweet baby quilt.

I used a variety of fabrics: a soft and delicate pink batik, a pretty vintage floral sheet, and four prints from a Bari J collection.

The back of this baby quilt is a vintage cotton stripe sheet.

I made the double-fold French binding from several shades of pink and gold solid cottons.

I washed and dried it, as I do all my handmade quilts before listing them. I want you to see how it will look in real life. Some people are surprised how crinkly a quilt can be after it comes out of the dryer. Personally, I love it! That just makes it that much more cozy. 



You can find all my quilts in my Honeysuckle Lane shop. If you don’t do Etsy and see a quilt you like, just send me an email.

Thanks for stopping by!
Take care &God bless,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment