Monday, September 27, 2021

Batiks + Bari J. = Half Square Triangles Quilt

 


This is another quilt I made using colorful batiks and a beautiful Bari J. fabric collection! I did simple half square triangles and went for a wildly, bohemian, scrappy look. The black binding was the only solid in the entire quilt.






Sewn and quilted on my Juki TL2000QI. I bought mined used through Craigslist and have not been disappointed. I’d buy another one in a heartbeat if I needed another machine.



I always enjoy the last step… hand stitching the binding.




This one is sold, but there are more quilts in my Etsy shop. A quilt makes a wonderful, unique gift… one that will last for years, even generations, and will become a treasured heirloom. And how often can you wrap up in a piece of art?! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment