Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Sister's Quilts


My sister works at school, so when school was out for the summer, she took advantage of the time she had and made several quilts.

She had me machine quilt the one below...
and she liked it so much she bought an even feed foot for her machine and started machine quilting the rest of her quilts! I think she's hooked! ;)




It seemed as if every few days she was sending me more photos of yet another design!

She's back to school this week, so I guess she'll be slowing down, but I'll share more of her quilts as she gets them done and sends me photos.





in progress



As for me, I have all my linen fabrics washed and dried. Now I have to decide which colors to combine for my whole cloth linen quilts. I'll be back in a few days with more on those, too!

Have a blessed day,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment