Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Autumn ~ just around the corner


...and I'm already looking forward to it! I've been working on Autumn themed watercolors for several days now. These are my latest and will be available on the 15th at Simply Primitives, The Primitive Gathering, and TDIPT Mercantile. Check the sidebar where Honeysuckle Lane wares are sold for links. After several requests, I'm working on making needlepunch embroidery patterns from some of my fraktur inspired paintings. Thanks for the push, uhhhh, I mean encouragement!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to try some of your needle punch designs! Here's an idea; I would love to try some of your paintings as embroidery patterns. How much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's starting to feel just a little like fall here in NJ, it's been beautiful and cool and clear- I know it won't last long, so I'm enjoying it while I can. I'm sure your needlepunch patterns will be gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall Lana, and your new offerings are beautiful! Can't wait to see them as needlepunch embroidery patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny how most of us love autumn?? I wonder what the connection is with artists. The colors, the 'harvest'?
    Your things look great, Lana!!
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lana,

    all of your fall offerings are lovely!!!

    I'll be on your purchase list once your needlepunch pattens are listed...

    I have several that I'm working on now....

    Hugs my friend and love to Barbara,
    Betsy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oj I love them all, but the
    owl is my fave!!
    smiles, Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I long for the fall weather here so much I changed my blog to Halloween! lol But they say here in the south it will be a cool weekend, so we will enjoy it! All your new work is just lovely! I can't wait to see them in needlepunch patterns! Have a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see those needlepunch patterns....I bet they will be fabulous.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete