Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Spring Has Sprung!

 


Spring is here (cue the little lambs in the green meadows!) and I still haven’t finished the crochet project I mentioned in my last post. Oh well, maybe I’ll have it finished by fall!

I began a small project to transfer my lavender linocut art to digital art. My plan was to have it printed on fabric and note cards. It takes a lot of time to hand print each piece of fabric or card. Having digital files allows me to print in bulk, and then I have time to work on other projects.


I enjoyed working with the Procreate app so much that it just snowballed and now I have a few dozen artworks to offer as prints and note cards! I still paint with acrylic and watercolor, but this is just one more way of sharing the things I enjoy doing. You can find my art at Honeysuckle Lane.









No comments:

Post a Comment