Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Wasn't Going To...


I wasn't going to do the eBay thing again... but here it is in December, no one does garage sales this time of year... at least most people don't... and I need to clear out more stuff. :)

I think this chocolate mold is just the cutest thing ever. Now that it has bids, I wish I had kept it for myself. You can find it here, but not for long... it ends today!

So I have started listing things on eBay... old things... vintage and antique things... odds and ends from my home and from boxes in my home. My hope is to add a few items each week during the winter, so check back once in a while to see what's needing a new home. Here's my eBay seller page.

sweet little child's straw hat


1920s New Haven Art Nouveau Gilt Mantel Clock Body with Cupid Cherub Angel


 But.... there are some items I'll always keep... like this adorable bear ornament from my friend Wendy of Whendi's Bears! I love it! :)



Do you have a treasured ornament? Tell me about it in the comments below. I'd love to know! :)

Take care and God bless,
Lana

4 comments:

  1. Your picture of the chocolate mold made me bid. Bad Dixie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this was from quite a while ago, but do you still have the little straw hat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacie... sorry but it sold several months back.

      Delete