Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shop SALE! :)


Hi everyone! I have a lot to do this week but I needed to do a quick post to let you know I have more than 30 items on sale in my Honeysuckle Lane Etsy shop.



and don't forget I have one of a kind paper love tokens at Simple Joys Paperie. They will be removed to go to an out of town shop this weekend so if there's something you want, don't wait too long!



Some of them are made using antique velvet frames that I bought from a dealer in France such as the one shown above.

Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping! :)
Lana

1 comment:

  1. everything you create is just lovely! i so
    enjoy the paintings you made for my
    mountain home and think of you each
    time i see them.

    i loved your story about growing up with
    music in your home. can't imagine a
    home without music.

    ReplyDelete