Friday, July 22, 2011

Sneak Peek


Don't you just love sneak peeks? You can't resist looking, but then it always leaves you wanting to see more.

So, here's a little more...


And just a bit more...


I just can't seem to stay out of my workroom. I know I said I wasn't working on anything for a while {other than special orders} because I have things to do around the house ~ inside and out! But when things slow down, and I sit to rest a while, I just have to have something to work on.

Check back now and then, or subscribe to my blog {link is in the sidebar} if you want to see what's going on around here. I hope to have the finished piece {and more like it} to show you very soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leave a comment if you wish. I love hearing from you! :)

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more! Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lana :) Your drawing would also make for a wonderful dolly too ;)

    ReplyDelete