Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just one more post about jewelry...


I've been sharing sneak peeks of my jewelry and I finally updated my website with photos, descriptions and prices.


I'll leave them on my website and maybe put some in my Etsy shop until I make a display for a shop to carry the soldered glass charms and soldered pottery shard charms.


Once I finally got started using my aged, distressed and water-colored papers to make little collages to go inside the glass charms, I didn't want to stop. There were so many more color combinations and designs I could have done, but those will have to wait another month or two while we get going on the renovations again.


I will have to continue making and selling some items, since the sales from my handcrafts will go towards purchasing things for the new kitchen such as paint, bead board, a counter top replacement, etc. :)


I have so much I need to blog about: the renovations with actual before and after photos, some how-tos so you can see just how simple it is to make displays for your products, and of course some photos of vegetables from our garden... when we start getting some! ;)

Happy Summer everyone! :)

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the posts! There is never enough time in the day, is there? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love all of the paper and charms - paper and jewelry are my two most favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lana! Haven't heard from you about joining our show-Bella Rustica and hope you're not dropping out! I saved you a nice DRY spot in the big tent- right behind the Magnolia Pearl/RAINE booth! Let me hear from YOu!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lana,

    Thank you for the congratuations.

    Have you ever read any books by
    Rosamunde Pilcher?

    I loved the book that she wrote called the Shell Seekers.

    She was from Scotland.

    Best,

    Coastal Blue Ocean

    ReplyDelete