Sunday, September 5, 2010

Junk Sale, pt.3


I've added more than 3 dozen items to the Junk Sale page this evening:



And for every item you buy from the NEW LISTING section,
you get something from the OLD LISTINGS at 1/2 price!


The item below was something I never got around to...
My plan was to paint the shelf white,
and use the milk glass jars for glass glitter and mica flakes,
and replace the dowel with a smaller one to hold spools of ribbon.
It sits in my workroom, still waiting, so I thought I'd put it in the sale.


You'll also find a couple of embossed pieces that I made for Create and Decorate magazine:


as well as an antique reverse glass painting that I purchased years ago from my favorite junk shop:


Come on over and see if there's something you'd like:


Hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

God Bless,
Lana
~*~

2 comments:

  1. Hi there - I just stumbled accross your site via 'My french Country Home' and I'm SO glad I did. These items are beautiful - you obviously have great taste. LOVE the idea you had for the wooden shelving with the jars. Sadly, I'm stuck deep in the English countryside so am probably unable to purchase anything from your sale, but I'll be coming back to visit your lovely blog regardless! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Sutton ~ Shipping may be a bit higher, but international orders are very welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete