Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Forward in the Spring Junk Sale!



Well, due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to move some of my boxes in the basement, and while they were out in the way, I decided to go through them. One thing led to another, and now I'm having a Junk Sale earlier than expected.

When you have time to browse or shop, come on over to my Spring Cleaning Junk Sale. There are a few crafty things listed as well as some interesting vintage items. The more you buy, the more you save ~ be sure to read about the % Off Bonus!


~*~
If anyone would like to post the Junk Sale banner below on the sidebar of your blog and link to my Junk Sale page (http://www.honeysucklelane.com/Spring%20Cleaning%20Junk%20Sale.htm), I'd really appreciate it! If you do add it to your sidebar and you, the blog owner, make a purchase, I will give you 25% off your total before shipping as a thank you. Just let me know that it's on your blog when you purchase.


Have a great weekend!

Take Care and God Bless,
Lana
~*~

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. i just sent it out to my Twitter pals. I hope you sell out! Stan

    ReplyDelete