Monday, June 8, 2009

What's in your.......

.....bookcase???

I thought it would be fun to share decorating, crafts, and reference book lists, but with a "photo list" instead of actual typed lists.


I have many, many more, but they are in boxes and under beds right now. As soon as I can get them out and on shelves, I'll share more.

I'd love for bloggers to participate if you get a chance. When you post "What's in your bookcase?" on your blog, please come back and comment and leave a link so we can visit your library! Feel free to link back to this post on your bookcase post as well. Also, add the link in your comment on this post ~ that way folks will have a central place to come to and see all the list links.


Have fun!






~*~
Be sure to visit this lovely blog for a wonderfully generous giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lana, I just posted "Whats In My Bookcase" on my blog. :)~~Pam

    ReplyDelete