Friday, January 30, 2015

Finishing What I've Started, Part 2


Yesterday I posted about Finishing What I've Started and today is a continuation of that post.


When I found the birds that I shared yesterday, I also found some linen strawberries I had cut out and sewn by hand but never stuffed and stained. I must have been interrupted at the time not to have finished them... or lost them in all the chaos in my room! The latter could very well be the case.


Anyway, I worked on them as well and now have a sweet collection of prim little strawberries... that could pass for hearts in a pinch!

If you are interested in them, I have them for sale here. Some have sold and I have a limited amount left.


It felt so good to get something else completed! Now I have to paint a trio of rabbits...


Blessings,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment