Thursday, January 29, 2015

Finishing What I've Started


I have a goal this year and that is to finish all the projects I have started and then set aside over the last few years. The rule is that if I no longer have an interest in finishing it, I will bag it up and give it to someone who wants to complete it for themselves and that I will not set it aside (again).

So, today I finished three fabric birds I had sewn up but never stuffed. I stuffed them, aged them with coffee and vanilla, and added amber glass bead eyes and whimsical wire wings. They are available here if you are interested in owning a sweet folk art bird to perch on a shelf or have watch over one of the nests you found in your yard. They are quiet and make hardly any mess at all! :)

Do you have any UFOs (unfinished objects) that you need to complete? Do tell!

Blessings,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment