Friday, September 24, 2010

Playing with Paper... again...



I've been on a paper-cutting kick again. I love, love, love making things out of paper!

Paperweights and wreaths are what I've had on my work table this week.

I've opened my new website, Simple Joys Paperie, and have 30 items available.

With autumn being my favorite season of all, most of the designs feature

owls...

white pumpkins...


orange pumpkins...


harvest moons...


crescent moons...


corn shocks...


blackbirds...

and a black cat...


I also have a few French inspired items that were made with fleur de lis and bird paper punches...




I still have a lot to do for my website design. I planned on having it ready for the grand opening, but that elusive thing called time just couldn't be found yet again!

Pop over for a visit when you have time
and I'd be very appreciative if you could tell your friends and family about
the more the merrier! :)


Have a lovely evening!
Take Care & God Bless,
Lana
~*~

8 comments:

  1. Lana,

    These pieces are just lovely! Good luck on your new website. I took a peak and it is looking very nice. I love the color scheme.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Website! :) Simple Joys Paperie looks beautiful Lana, I love all your new papercut wreaths, and paperweights. The site is a perfect venue for your gorgeous art and your "passion and panache for paper"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lana, these are beautiful! You have so much talent...the turquoise lettered paper tickles me especially. Maybe I'll get snipping too!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lana I love it when you bring the sissors out! These are all just awesome. The paperweights are beautiful.
    Thank you so much for the sweet words you left at my place.
    I read in your profile that you like the series Larkrise to Candleford. I love that show!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i love the paperweights!
    i miss playing with paper ....
    on occasion i still do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, all of your creations are just beautiful! love your paper wreath. :-)

    Have a great Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cannot believe what beauty you create with
    scissors! unbelievable. i cannot cut in a
    straight line!

    popping over to your new website!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your artwork is spectacular!!! Please continue with it because you are truly gifted!

    ReplyDelete