Monday, November 24, 2008

Join us for TEA! ~ updated & updated again

Thank you for your response! More snowfolk have sold and I've taken orders for Vintage Ivory Wreaths and Glittered Parchment Cones ~ but there is an angelic choir and a Wee Lit'l snowman remaining.


Update ~ Both of my items at The Eclectic Artisans have SOLD, but I do have a few more Snow Folk on my website. Just click on the Snow Folk photo above to see what's left.

Thanks for visiting!


The Eclectic Artisans' fourth and final web show this year is now open! You may see all our winter wares here.

My Snow Angel has already sold this morning, but I have a Snow Man still available at TEA and a few more on the DOLLS page of my website. I hope to have photos of them up by noon. We had a tinsel shortage and are waiting for the mailman to save the day, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment