Monday, November 24, 2008

Join us for TEA! ~ updated & updated again


Thank you for your response! More snowfolk have sold and I've taken orders for Vintage Ivory Wreaths and Glittered Parchment Cones ~ but there is an angelic choir and a Wee Lit'l snowman remaining.

~*~



Update ~ Both of my items at The Eclectic Artisans have SOLD, but I do have a few more Snow Folk on my website. Just click on the Snow Folk photo above to see what's left.



Thanks for visiting!


~*~




The Eclectic Artisans' fourth and final web show this year is now open! You may see all our winter wares here.




My Snow Angel has already sold this morning, but I have a Snow Man still available at TEA and a few more on the DOLLS page of my website. I hope to have photos of them up by noon. We had a tinsel shortage and are waiting for the mailman to save the day, lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment