Friday, August 26, 2022

A Little Bit of Thrifting!

 


While out with one of my sisters, we looked up a few “new to us” thrift stores.

These are definitely places we will keep on our list!

I got this pot for $2.99… and it is the same style as a dozen I got at a junk store over 20 years ago! 


This little metal box full of pretty blue index cards was $1.50


I bought this Princess House carafe for my daughter who makes fun summer fruit drinks and iced coffee. She can use it in her product photos and videos for Marigold Lettering Co.

It and the glass stirrer were only $2.99!



The box in the background was only a quarter! I’ll use it for display and storage on a shelf. 
Does anyone know what it was originally used for?

I also got a few books. I love the colors! And sometimes you find an interesting bookplate or embossed covers.







It was so fun to get out and thrift all day, even if I didn’t get a car full of goodies!

Thanks for visiting!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment