Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Orange & Black Puzzle Ball Pincushion & eBay


Recently I decided to try eBay again. I used to sell on there quite often with prim groups such as Simply Primitives, The Primitive Gathering, and TDIPT, to name a few. Once the groups dispersed as more and more folk artists began selling on their own blogs and on Etsy, I seldom put anything up for auction.


But here I am again, testing the auction waters to see how it goes. I'm a bit out of the loop, so I'm not sure if eBay is still good for the little people like me, or is it just for the power sellers now?


Besides a few items I've made over the years that sadly never found a home, I've listed this orange and black puzzle ball pincushion.


It's made from vintage velvet and vintage wool. You can read more about it here.


And if you like the pumpkin and raven papercutting, you can see it here.


I've got a couple of catch-up posts to make this week... one about some really useful Handi-Treads, and one about decorating with flowers....

Come back to see read about them! :)

Blessings,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment