Saturday, October 15, 2011

One's Woman's Trash...


... is another woman's treasure!



Ok, so these items aren't really trash, but I do need to clear out a bunch of stuff
and make a little spending money for my trip to the Country Living Fair in Georgia next weekend! :)
That's why I'm going through boxes in the closets and my workroom and the basement and listing them on my website.

 

I've got several things listed and will have more listed by tomorrow night.

Come on over and browse when you have time and feel free to share the sale with your friends! :)

Thanks! Lana
~*~

2 comments:

  1. Definitely not trash!! But lovely, pretty items. Love the little stand that holds tiny bottles, who what ever you have that needed displaying. What a find.
    ~Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh fun! off to check out your shop :)
    http://www.etsystalkers.com/

    ReplyDelete