Monday, May 2, 2011

New Toy

I acquired a new {to me} toy over the weekend ~ a Nikon D70! Thank you Donna!



It'll take some practice to get used to a big camera and all the settings again. Years ago all I ever used was my old Canon Rebel, but when I went to digital, the Rebel was retired (but not forgotten). I loved that camera!






And guess what? I finally listed another ready made wreath on Etsy! I've had it made for a while, but just hadn't taken the time to take photos and list it. You can see it in my Simple Joys Paperie Etsy shop.




Thanks for dropping by. I didn't get the giveaway started over the weekend but will try to work it in one day this week.

Take Care and God Bless,
Lana
~*~

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome!!! Lookie you there, taking pictures like a mad woman! Those look super. I am so glad that it all worked out for you and I know you will get many, many years of enjoyment out of it. It was also lovely to meet your sweet daughter, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete