Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Simple Joys of Spring ~ handmade style

I have a few new offerings on my website if you'd like to take a peek.
The first photo is a shabby / cottage / vintage collection I made. Just click on the photo to be taken to view more photos and the complete description.
~*~

Below are a few silk ribbon embroidered coneflowers and daffodils I finished today.
Just click on the photos to go to the Needlework page.








I also made a folk art mixed media collage for American Folk Art. You may see it here.

Be sure to click on the photo below to see more detailed photos.


It is called Rejoice!
(update: Rejoice has been SOLD ~ thank you!
Keep checking back ~ I plan on making more inspirational collages soon...)

Thanks for visiting!


Lana

3 comments:

  1. Lana ~ These ribbon flowers are really, really pretty. I especially like the coneflower/daisy one. Simple, elegant. Hope your week is going so very well.

    Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've turned my blog off...don't think I've blocked you, okay? I may return soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! I can see why the collage sold so quickly, and your ribbon embroidery is lovely...

    ReplyDelete