Friday, June 15, 2007

Patriotic Garden Cards and more...


I belong to an online market called The Primitive Gathering. We update on the 1st and the 15th of each month. You are invited to come visit us and browse around.... believe me there are lots of unique handmade items to catch your fancy!

The items I have listed with them this month are Patriotic Garden Cards as well as silk ribbon needleworks for which I will be taking orders. Be sure to stop by and check out the Goode things page and our blog.
~*~

1 comment:

  1. Lana, the cards are beautiful. What a creative idea, leave it to you! Love the way the bee balm looks like a firecraker going off. How are you? When you have a moment, I would love to hear from you. Email me personally if you can.
    Take good care. Thinking of you.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete