Friday, June 10, 2016

Getting Ready for the Lavender Festival


 The Lavender Festival is only a week away! I have been busy getting things ready... matting original watercolors (shown above) and painting some new little lavender art (see below).


Since it's a festival all about lavender , I figured I'd focus on... what else... lavender! Believe it or not, in the past I didn't have very many lavender themed items at the festival.


But this time I'll have acrylic paintings, watercolor paintings, fine art prints, hand block printed note cards, and sachets.... all with LAVENDER on them! :)

I will have other handmade items that don't have a thing to do with lavender, just in case the shoppers are looking for something else.

If you are near Oak Ridge, TN on June 18th, come by and see me at The Lavender Festival!

Have a blessed weekend,
Lana

2 comments: