Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Page A Day

Thanks for the blog comments and email messages I got about my A Page A Day endeavor! I'm still sketching and scribbling, not much else. It seems like when I am finally ready to sit down for the evening and sketch, my time is interrupted, or I am rushed and don't really have time to get out my watercolors and paint in my sketchbook as planned.


{click on the photo to see a larger view}


So, I'm showing you more black and white sketches and no color. Maybe next week I'll have something less boring to share. Owls, foxtails and dandelions seem to be on my mind a lot lately. :)

If you have sketches and doodles to share on your blog, flikr, etc. please leave a link in the comments.

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

1 comment:

  1. Your sketches are beautiful and I love the page a day idea!

    L

    ReplyDelete