Saturday, April 16, 2011

Junk Sale!


I've been gathering up more and more little treasures and craft supplies to offer on my website. Some are things I've had displayed in my home, but many are things I've had boxed up for quite some time, thinking I may use them again at a later date. The craft supplies are things I've accumulated over time but I have finally realized a girl can only do so much in a lifetime. :)



Just click this link to go to the Vintage section of Honeysuckle Lane and have fun shopping!



I'll be adding more items each Saturday evening for a while and removing items that have been there for a while.

Thanks for stopping by,
Lana
~*~


1 comment:

  1. I'm such a pack-rat Lana and I really wish I could bear to part with some of it too. I'll bet you have some great stuff.
    No fair showing the magazines. I'm such a junky in that area.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete