Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I spy on a springtime walk ...

... these pretty little things in my yard and (yet to be tilled) garden:

dandelions ~ i love them but my husband does his best to rid our yard of them!

flowering quince ~ brought from my mom and dad's place years ago. daddy didn't like to have to mow around these bushes because of the large thorns, and now, neither does my husband. mom and i loved them!

seed pods

hyacinth ~ smells heavenly!

lovely lichen

another interesting seed pod

fox tails ~ i love these too. i had a needlework design of them in an issue of create & decorate several years ago.
That's it for the springtime walk... hope you enjoyed it! :)

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

2 comments:

  1. Love photos! We have yet to see flowers here, so I'm glad to see your lovely specimens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Especially the flowering quince! Springtime walks are so fun and enjoyable. All the trees and plants seem to come alive. Enjoyed the blog!

    ReplyDelete