Friday, October 22, 2010

Decluttering


I'll be posting again over the weekend, but for now I wanted to let you know about a couple of sales.

You may purchase anything in my Vintage Honeysuckle etsy shop for 1/2 price.
PLEASE email me first to let me know which item(s) you want so I can mark it down for you.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintagehoneysuckle



I'm also having a MAKE AN OFFER sale on the Junk Sale page of my website.
Things have got to go and I'll accept any reasonable offer on each item.
http://www.honeysucklelane.com/Junk%20Sale.htm



Both of those shops / pages will be emptied late Sunday night. I've got a lot going on here and don't have time or the space to keep vintage items stocked for a shop. I've tried to resist shopping for vintage items at thrift stores and estate sales for a while. :)

Some of you have been patiently waiting for me to list Christmas ornaments on the Junk Sale page.
I haven't forgotten, I have just been so busy that I haven't had time to dig them out of the boxes in the basement. I hope to do that soon. :)

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting again tomorrow if I don't forget.

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment