Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Quilt for Dolly

I sold some of these a few years ago and while prowling through boxes in my basement, I happened upon more squares from the same antique quilt and thought I'd make a few more.
These are all hand sewn, from the original piecing and quilting to the recent binding that I made and stitched. They are only $15 each and are the sweetest little things for a doll, or you could even use them as a cupboard coverlet (hang over an open door or drape over a shelf), or place on a table for a little prim mat.
Pop on over to my website to see what's left ~ some have already sold.
A larger quilt, about 19 1/2" square, is listed on ebay. The auction will end Sunday night.
You may see it here.


  1. Those quilt squares are absolutely darling. All of your creations are just lovely. Thanks so much for stopping by.

  2. I have several of these little quilt squares that I made when my daughter was little. Her dollies all had quilted blankets :-)