Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Celebrations & New Creations ~ updated



It seems like I have so much to do anymore that it's getting harder and harder to check in for a few minutes. I'll try to check in once a week...if I can remember.

First of all, Smokey and Gypsy are doing well. Gypsy is letting Smokey roam a little farther away from her side before she goes chasing after him. And Smokey is growing like a weed!

Be sure to visit The Primitive Gathering's blog, Birds of a Feather. We are having a BIG GIVEAWAY! Just comment and make sure there's a link back to your email so we can contact you if you win!

Also, The Eclectic Artisans will be closing the web show on the 21st. We will have another show in June. If you want something that's offered there now, you'd better hurry!

Three online markets that I am a member of updated today:

Simply Primitives

The Primitive Gathering


TDIPT Mercantile

and I have 2 new dolls on my website. They were inspired by Jane Austen's heroines.

(update: both are SOLD)


Thanks for visiting!

~*~

12 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for the update on Smokey. He already knows how to smile for the camera! And Lana, Jane and Elizabeth are beautiful...as is all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet little horse is precious Lana!!! He looks like he's having such fun..your dolls are absolutely gorgeous!! They both are just wonderful ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are Wonderful!
    And I'm in love with that little Smokey!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lana- I think these are my all-time favorites that you've made. I mean, I like eveything but these little lasies are wonderful!!
    And I know what you mean about being busy. Hang in there!
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful Lana. I love them both. Congrat's on the sale.

    ~I'm so glad Smokey and Gypsy are doing well.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smokey is growing so big!!! Glad to hear that he is happy and healthy! The dolls are fabulous..am I seeing Emma and Fanny? Have a great day!!! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How's Smokey doing these days? Do you have any new pictures to share? I bet he's getting so big!

    Jean :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the link to the giveaway. I love your kitty picture at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beautiful, Lana. Your dolls, your horse, your photos...everything.

    xo

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ces poupées sont d'une beauté exceptionnelle ! Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elles sont splendides et féériques !

    ReplyDelete