Thursday, April 24, 2008

And the winners are...

I'll tell you in just a minute ~ I had closed the entry comments and had a little time in between work and cooking supper, so I thought I'd go ahead and draw the names. I put them in an old ironstone mold (look familiar C? ~ I guess not because I accidentally deleted the pic!) and yes, I printed them all out and cut them up. I don't know how to do the generator thing. I sifted through them over and over to mix them up really well and drew out 3 names........


I'll be emailing all of the winners in just a few minutes. Each one will receive a $10 credit for anything from Honeysuckle Lane.

Thank you all for participating, plugging my giveaway, and for all the very sweet comments! I'll try to make it around to everyone's blogs over the weekend.

~*~

One more thing...


Several of you emailed me about the handmade / handtied, French Toile Bebe` Quilt I made some time ago. I have added two more to the Needlework page of my website ~ a blue one and a green one. I didn't really have a good category for them, but that will suffice for now. Click HERE if you'd like to see them.

Take Care & God Bless,
Lana
~*~

9 comments:

  1. hot diggity...

    I'm so happy for all 3 of you !!

    yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!! I'm so thrilled!! Thank you very much Lana! Congrats to Heidi and Jus too!
    YaY!
    ~Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lana, I'm absolutely tickled pink that I won! Thank you so, so much!! :)

    Jus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so flattered! I can't believe it! Thank you for being so generous!
    have a great weekend ahead with tons of simple joys ;)
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! I know they will have fun shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners..LUCKY ..love all your creations
    Deena

    ReplyDelete