I have to list 7 things about myself and then tag seven others and leave a note on their blogs so they know they've been tagged. Hope I don't bore you...1. From birth till I was 11 years old, my family had lived in 9 different places. Most were in the same county, and those 11 places don't include all the places my family lived before I was born. Daddy traded and sold a lot... and that included homes.
2. I love tools. I have often asked for drills, screwdriver sets, staple guns, etc. for Christmas, my birthday, and Mother's Day. My husband enjoys picking out my gifts, but my 18 year old daughter would much rather shop for clothes or jewelry for her mom!
3. I never thought I would live to be 30, and now I'm 40! No morbid reason, I just didn't see myself that far down the road.
4. When I was in high school, I wanted to join the Peace Corp and be a nurse OR be a photographer for National Geographic and tour exotic locations.
5. I was raised in a musical family. My Mom and Dad sang in church and Daddy played the guitar. We had lots of get togethers with friends and church folk at our home or down by the river and Daddy would also plunk around on the fiddle, banjo, harmonica, and SPOONS ~ just to mention a few! My sister and brother sing in church and they can play several instruments as well. My other sister also sings in church (with me) and has played the guitar, though more as a hobby at home a long time ago. I can play the piano by ear, but only when I'm by myself. And I sing in church, but feel like I'm having a heart attack when I have to get up before an audience. I don't think I'll ever get past stage fright.
7. I am afraid of heights ~ three steps up the ladder and the ladder is shaking so hard I feel as if I'm going to fall off ~ I climb higher anyway ~ no one else is here with me during the day to get whatever I need. I close my eyes or look away when my husband and I are going down the highway to visit his family. Parts of the road are very curvy and have a big drop off..... I just can't get used to it and we've travelled it for over 20 years!
So there, and if you're not bored to tears so much that you can't see the monitor anymore, please visit a few of my favorite blogs. So many have already been tagged, it's hard to find a few that haven't...
1. My wonderful friend Deena @ Nestled in the Singing Woods ~ check out the birds!
7. Present Past Collection ~ Heather has already been tagged as well... but you've just got to visit her beautiful blog!