Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Puzzle Purse Valentines In Progress


I’m working on valentines this week... aging, cutting, and folding papers.


I’ve collected more verses from antique valentines. If you’ve collected my tokens of love in the past, this year there will be new (old) verses to add to your collection.


My plans are to have at least a dozen, maybe two, ready by Saturday evening.


I’ll even have a few new elements this year, but you’ll have to wait and see for those. 


See you Saturday night!
Take care and God bless,
Lana

2 comments:

  1. I love them!! Where will you be selling them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I am so sorry. I didn't see this comment until now. I've not been getting notifications of comments. They are at www.hlshop.blogspot.com.

      Delete