Friday, December 8, 2017

Don't Blink!


There are moments in life you just don't want to miss.
Our little grand-daughter is nearly 23 months old and I love every minute spent with her!














And that's just a glimpse of the past year!

I've not posted nearly as much on my blog as I used to in the past, but you can see why. :)
As I begin working on handmade items in the coming year, I'll share more with you. I hope to have some projects here at home to share, as well.

And if I don't have projects to share... there's always Jolee! ;)

Take care and God bless,
Lana




4 comments:

  1. Lana-your granddaughter is just beautiful! I love the photos!
    Have a joyous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debra! It's easy to take photos when you love your subject, isn't it? You have a blessed Christmas, too!

      Delete
  2. Oh my . . . she's such a sweetie!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours . . .
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lori Ann! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete