Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Lavender Festival & Free Shipping


It's that time again! I will be working on Lavender Festival items for the next several weeks. In the meantime, I want to give you FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. on any and all items in my shops!

Use code FREESHIP when you use checkout in the following shops:
www.honeysucklelane.etsy.com
www.lanamanisdesigns.etsy.com
www.honeysucklelane.bigcartel.com


If you want something from my little shop blog:
www.hlshop.blogspot.com
just email me your list and remind me you get FREE SHIPPING, and I'll send an invoice. There are a few pages to scroll through on that site, so don't miss anything! :)
This offer ends May 1st.


I'll share some in-progress photos as I make new items for the festival.

Take care & God bless,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment