Sunday, January 4, 2015

& Again...


After I did the little watercolor of the bird on a stack of books, I wanted to paint the wisteria in my yard, so I began again.

Sketching and adding color...
(quite a mess!)
and more color...

(it'll look better, trust me!)

a bit of ink for detail...
(see, it's coming together)

and then the highlights, although I got a bit carried away on those!


Isn't it strange how you are ready to take a break from something and it just keeps calling you back?

I think I will have to keep my paints handy while I (try to) work on other things here at home this month. ;)

Have a blessed day!
Lana



1 comment:

  1. So pretty Lana! Although I've never shared my painting on my blog, I used to do a lot of. It has been so long I wonder sometimes if I still can. Your wisteria painting has me thinking I need to get the brushes out. It is beautiful!!!!!
    sending hugs for 2015

    ReplyDelete