Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's About Time!


Remember the bead show I went to back in 2010? And then I mentioned it again in 2012 here. I had planned on using the gemstone beads in jewelry pieces like the ones I made here, but I just never took or found the time.


Well, I finally found the time! I've worked and worked... or maybe I should say I played and played... and put together more than a dozen pieces for this collection.

I've used natural gemstones, lovely old metal findings, vintage and new glass beads...


handmade clay pendants...


and I've used sterling silver wire for the wrapped chain links and clasps that I forged by hand.



And do you see the little oval tag near the clasp? I had jewelry tags engraved with my name so you know who designed the piece!

I will offer two packaging options: a natural kraft box tied with a ribbon...


or a vintage French chocolate tin!


These will be made available later this week. If you are interested in them, check back here in a few days, like my facebook page, or sign up for my newsletter.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Take care & God bless,
Lana

3 comments:

  1. These are truly stunning Lana! How talented can one person get! :)))) You are amazing!

    Happy Thanksgiving dearest!
    many hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! You are a woman of many talents.

    ReplyDelete