Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Otherwise Occupied


I apologize for the lack of blog posts, missing Saturday Sundries posts and Weigh-In Wednesdays posts.

{Luna, our Siberian Husky pup}

I have been otherwise occupied with a festival, vet appointments, doctor appointments, and every day life.

We have gotten two new pups in the last few weeks.

{Luna with Ava, our feisty German Shepherd puppy}

I'm sure things will slow down soon... eventually.


Ava cries to go outside to play with Luna and Buddy. Luna is very patient and lets Ava growl and bite and tug at her ears, then she just holds her down with her paw, lol!



Buddy's still around, but I have no recent pics. He got fixed yesterday and will be a bit under the weather for a few days.


In the meantime, Ava will pose for the camera...





along with her little brother, Thor, who lives with my son and his wife...

{Ava & Thor}

{Thor}

So that's what's going on here. It's just like having little ones around again and I am getting pretty much nothing accomplished.... other than adding more cute puppy photos to my album! ;)

{Ava}


I'll check back in tomorrow for Weigh-In Wednesday.

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

6 comments:

  1. Ava certainly is a darling.
    Best wishes for a successful weigh-in and have a wonderful 4th of July!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Their cuteness is reason enough to be distracted from getting ANYTHING done! :) Enjoy your new babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable puppies! Makes us want to add another one.....
    Jan R

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, puppies are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cute pups,,, so very sweet. I have a Thor who is now 11,a german shepard.markings are like a doberman..black and some brindle and cream...I love your pups

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look how cute and fluffy and playful and full of life and frisky and.....you get the idea!

    We just got a new kitten and I'm finding myself grabbing the camera alot lately! How can we help it? Little ones are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete