Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Sundries



sundries: miscellaneous small articles, details, or items

Here we go... another Saturday Sundries post!

I have been saving these bits and pieces of vintage cobalt blue glass for some time. I plan on using them in assemblage necklaces like these and these whenever I find the time to work on them.

There's an Evening in Paris Eau de Toilette bottle and a couple of Evening in Paris perfume vials...


... and a really pretty partial strand of glass beads ...
 

... and now I have some flow blue china pieces to solder and use along with them...




I don't normally collect dark cobalt blue items, but these were just too pretty to pass up!
Do you collect colored glass? What's your favorite color?


Thanks for stopping by ~
Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
    kosec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lana~ These are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty sundries. I love cobalt blue. I collect sea glass, of any colour, but blues and turquoises are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete