Sunday, April 1, 2012

Saturday Sundries



... on Sunday. ;) 

The reason you are getting Saturday Sundries on Sunday {instead of Saturday} is because I was out of town all day Saturday, and then Saturday evening our internet kept going on and off and I finally gave up trying to do a post.
So here goes...

sundries: miscellaneous small articles, details, or items

This week's Saturday Sundries is a small part of my button collection ~ my aqua buttons!
They are nothing fancy, nothing expensive, nothing rare, but they are so pretty!

 

It's unusual for me, but I can't even remember where I got these.
I just know that I love them, even though they are plastic.



An old apothecary jar keeps them safe for me.



Do YOU collect buttons? If so, what's your favorite?


Thank you for stopping by...
Happy April!

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

1 comment:

  1. Pretty buttons. I love the colour - so soft and spring-like.

    ReplyDelete