Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello!

{one of my designs, photo courtesy Create & Decorate}

Hello everyone! I just wanted to pop in to say hi so you don't forget me! I have been swamped with custom orders for glass glitter pumpkins and vintage book wreaths over the past couple of months and have barely had time to check in. I'm not complaining though, business is great! :)



I have lots of things to do, but if time permits, I still plan on making one of a kind jewelry pieces to offer just before Christmas, hopefully by December 10th. Most likely I'll announce here on the blog just where and when I'll be selling them.


Also, I plan on working on several new fabric designs over the winter to introduce in the spring. These will be patterns, not finished products. I sold wool felt applique patterns to quilt shops in the past and I also had designs in Create and Decorate for some time, so I would LOVE to get back to that sort of thing.

(another design of mine that was in Create and Decorate)

I think I'll work the rest of today (most likely till about midnight, as usual) and then take off tomorrow and Thursday for a little holiday break. Then it's back to the custom orders list on Friday. No Black Friday shopping for me! If any of you do go shopping, please don't forget to shop local as much as possible and support small businesses.

Small Business Saturday


I have items listed in my Etsy shops here and here and a few items on my main website. I will be adding more than 2 dozen ribbon rose corsages to my Honeysuckle Lane Etsy shop by Thursday night



and by the weekend I'll have at least a couple of Belsnickels with faux feather trees made of crepe paper to offer somewhere, maybe one on eBay and another on my website. I'll be sure to come back here and let you know where they can be found.


I hope all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy time spent with family and friends.

(Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum)

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

2 comments:

  1. Lana, you created so beautiful things, -love your flowers, and can`t wait to see your "santa"
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete