Vintage Velvet Pumpkins

Vintage Velvet Pumpkins
Made from vintage velvet and recycled wool. Click the photo to see more...

Monday, September 19, 2011

Well...



... here we are on Monday evening and I am not ready as mentioned in my last post about the Toppling Tower of Too Much. I'm finishing up orders (it's so hard to say no), we attended a family birthday dinner over the weekend, and I just haven't had time to take photos of all the things I am letting go.

Please bear with me and one day this week I'll continue with the previous post. I have work to do tomorrow, there will be a guest post Wednesday, so maybe I can do it Thursday... fingers crossed! :)

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

1 comment:

  1. hope you can let go of this worry, too, nicey.

    i'm so proud of you. such a tough thing to do - but so wise!

    you always inspire me!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete