Friday, March 4, 2011

Citrus!

You may have noticed in my previous sneak peek post that I used bright, whimsical, citrus colors in my artwork.



I went to the store this morning to pick up a few things and went through the little craft department to get a bottle of green paint to paint a frame. Well, the citrus colors just begged for me to take them home! I may paint a collection of frames in citrus colors to go with my folk art watercolors that I am working on this week.



I couldn't resist the ombre' wired ribbons either! They make beautiful ribbon flowers!


And of course, I always have to go past the magazines before I checkout, so....


Look at the colors on the Flea Market Style magazine ~ citrus! It must be something in the air... sniff, sniff... ahhhhhh......

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to visit Honeysuckle Lane tomorrow night to see my new artwork!

Take Care and God Bless,
Lana
~*~

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! I was looking for that magazine today and didn't find it. Can't wait to see your latest artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so happy and fresh!
    I love them!

    ReplyDelete