Friday, May 14, 2010

Junk Sale anyone?

It's supposed to be rainy this weekend, so I thought I'd update my Junk Sale ~ an online garage sale, if you will. A lot of these items have been stored for quite some time, not everything was displayed in my home at once. I have eclectic tastes, but I do have some restraint, lol!

Just click on the link and shop till you drop! :)

You'll find vintage glass bead collars...


... an old metal mesh purse


creamy white ladies gloves...


a beautiful old silk fan...


early 1900s ephemera...


something on which to hang your laundry... or photos...


and look what's here just in time for gardening!...


Shopping is easy ~ just email me with you list and zip code (anywhere in the world)
and I'll get back to you with a total with the most economical shipping unless you have a preference.


Thanks for stopping by!

Tomorrow I'll share some lovely items I won in 2 recent giveaways... that's right... 2!!!

Take Care and God Bless,
Lana
~*~

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of wonderful treasures up for sale ! I know the feeling of having so many that you know you will never use it all or need it all !! Love your post on a Bridge to no where ! That is how I have been ! I have just way too many things going on & feel like I am not getting anything done ! Thanks for stopping by at my blog , your paper fancies are amazing !
    Eunice
    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete