Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning Continued...


I've been spring cleaning indoors the past week, clearing out rooms, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, washing floors by hand, painting, getting ready to put up beadboard, and I will soon be painting a few vintage and antique furniture pieces to repurpose. I'll share some photos of those a little later in the month.



For now, I have listed more items on my Spring Cleaning Junk Sale Page and in my Vintage Honeysuckle Etsy shop. Be sure to visit both as the items are different. I'll be adding more over the next few days and then later this month.



If you see items in this post that haven't been listed yet and are interested in them, just email me for the details. I'm adding a few things, then doing the dishes, then adding a thing or two more, then doing laundry, etc. :)



Don't forget ~ you have just a few more days to enter my giveaway for a Vintage Damask Lavender Eye Pillow. Just read the previous post and comment.

Have a lovely, blessed day!
Lana
~*~

2 comments:

  1. I adore spring cleaning. You sound as though your house will indeed be next to "godliness". I love the aprons on the line!

    Hugs,

    Zwee!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lana,
    I have my blog up and running and have 4 followers now! Making progress. lol Are you going to do the Lavender Festival? I decided not to as it was soooooooo hot last year.

    I check in on you from time to time.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete