Monday, January 5, 2009

Valentines already?


My goodness ~ time sure does go by fast! Christmas came and went, 2009 is here, and I am working on Valentines! I have already gotten requests, so it's never too early for LOVE!



I have several types of Love Tokens that I have made for several years now and am going to be busy today soldering an ironstone bowl full of Love Token Charms, then I'll be moving on to my Puzzle Purse Valentines and Handwoven Paper Valentines. I have been honored to have my Puzzle Purse Valentines listed (with some photos) in a few issues of Early American Life magazine. You may see the publications list here.
I'll be sure to let you know when all my items are ready for purchase, as some will be on my website and some in my etsy shop, and once in a while I have an exclusive offer for my email list. If you'd like to sign up for my email list, just visit my website and click on the mailing list button.


Thanks for checking in!

Take Care & God Bless,

Lana

of

Honeysuckle Lane

~*~

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see these wonderful items! Have a blessed day!
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the holiday hopping is just crazy!
    Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Valentine creations. Congratulations on being published in Early Life Magazine.
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lana,
    Thanks for the visit and the wishes. I love your blog banner!
    Blessings,
    BILL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lana,
    I hope that today finds you feeling well. Your new goodies are all gorgeous! I can't believe how quickly Valentine's Day is approaching - I still need to take my Christmas decorations down.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! The Valentines in the collage are from the last couple of years. I hope my new ones won't disappoint...

    ReplyDelete